1) How do I order?
- Through the website- www.styleandgraze.ca
- Through Instagram by DM @yxe_styleandgraze or @yqr_styleandgraze
2) What is the ordering process?
- We require at least 24 Hours Notice. However, to guarantee availability, we recommend putting in your order 72 hours before.
- Pay by credit card or etransfer upon ordering
- Boxes will be delivered (contactless) for a flat fee per address (deliveries in Saskatoon city limits and Regina city limits only)
3) How long is the box good for?
- We recommend digging in within an hour of receiving your box
- If you are unable to get to it right away, please keep it refrigerated for up to 2 hours
4) What is the minimum order required for The Couture?
- To create a box specially for you, we require a minimum one of the following:
- 10 XS Boxes
- 5 S Boxes
- 3 M Boxes
- 2 L boxes
- All Couture orders need to be placed 1 week in advance
5) What if I have dietary restrictions?
- We will try to accommodate dietary restrictions, preferences, and requests. However, be aware that some substitutions may require a small fee
6) What is your cancellation/refund policy?
- We realize there are times when things just happen. Such is life. If your order is to be delivered by 1:30 p.m., please let us know by 9:00 a.m. If your order is to be delivered by 4:30 p.m., please let us know by 12:30 p.m. If you fail to inform us, we reserve the right to keep 50% of the price of the box. We accept rescheduling of the delivery at no extra cost, depending on availability.